Our 2nd floor apartment with 670 sq ft of space, has romance in the air! Reminiscent of a sunny day at the beach with its soft blues and beige colour scheme.
Walk out from the bedroom to a private deck overlooking our professionally landscaped gardens and enjoy a morning cup of coffee or an aperitif in the evening surrounded by colourful flower boxes and plantings.
Updated bathroom with handheld and rain head showers, and with radiant heat tile bathroom floor.
The ground floor apartment with 630 sq ft of space, is an artist’s palette of rich, warm, autumn colours. It is spacious, comfortable, bright and airy, capturing the light all day long through its large windows facing north, south, east and west.
A sliding patio door opens to a south facing deck with a retractable awning – perfect for outside dining.
Updated bathroom with handheld and rain head shower, and with radiant heat tile bathroom floor.
Each suite has the following…
- Private secured entrance from a vestibule entered from the courtyard
- Keyless door locks for main entrance and for private suite
- Queen size bed with Stearns & Foster firm mattress
- Black out cellular shades in bedroom – adjustable to any combination of black out, sheer or open view
- Bath towels and freshly ironed bed linens
- Private bathroom inside each suite (3 piece: shower; vanity; toilet)
- Hardwood floors throughout with quality furnishings
- Kitchen fully equipped with full size stove, refrigerator and more (click here for contents)
- Washer, dryer, iron and ironing board inside each suite
- Central heating and air conditioning – quiet and independently controlled
- Complimentary wifi/high speed internet; HDTV with Amazon Fire TV Stick (for included video streaming: Virgin Plus TV channels, Apple TV, Netflix, Amazon Prime, Acorn, PBS and CBC GEM)
- Parking is off-street in our large private landscaped courtyard adjacent to the suites and shielded from the street by tall cedar hedge
“What a Gem! If you want to be spoilt and made to feel special, you need look no further. The apartments are spacious and beautiful with very comfortable furnishings and linens. Parking was convenient, right outside our door”
“Absolutely beautiful and comfortable! A truly full equipped and luxurious apartment”
“So well appointed, spacious and meticulously maintained”
Read more entries from our Visitor’s Book and on TripAdvisor
Member of the Prince Edward County Chamber of Commerce since 2008